Communications for change
AIP Foundation identifies gaps in public road safety knowledge and behavior, particularly among vulnerable road users, and tailors public awareness campaigns to the specific needs of our target countries.
Campaigns combine media activities with online engagement and public events to reach our audience.
Our strategy includes:
- Public service announcements on television and radio, in cinemas, and online
- Social media engagement though Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Youtube
- Articles in print and online newspapers
- Celebrity engagement
- Public events and community workshops
- Outdoor advertisements
- Flyers distributed to road users in target areas
AIP Foundation public awareness campaigns are delivered with support from local government agencies and help build relationships that allow us to advocate for improved road conditions.
Stay informed! Sign up for AIP Foundation’s free e-mail newsletter to keep up with our latest news.Sign up for newsletter